UV OPTIC SELECTION GUIDE
When designing a new, or retrofitting a UV LED lighting system, designers should consider the following questions to determine which optical component is best suited for their application:
• What is my desired optical performance?
• What array type and optic could produce this performance?
• What array type will provide the greatest flexibility in optic selection?
• What optic types are available?
To assist in answering these vital questions and help determine which optic type is best suited to meet your unique needs, we created our UV Optic Selection Guide which compares the various optic types based on three parameters:
• Desired Optical Performance
• Array Pairing
• Design Flexibility